Показано с 1 по 2 из 2

Тема: Where can I sell it?

  1. #1
    Регистрация
    20.10.2015
    Адрес
    Москва
    Сообщений
    785
    Знак зодиака:
    Водолей

    По умолчанию Where can I sell it?

    My husband inherited a collection of watches that his father had spent a long time putting together. My husband isn’t interested in watches; he says it’s better to sell them and use the money for a down payment. The only thing is, we’re afraid of finding a buyer who’ll say, “Well, it’s all junk—I’ll take the whole lot for 500,000,” and we’ll agree just because we don’t know any better. How can you tell if you’re being ripped off if you’re not a watch expert?

  2. #2
    Mamas Cолнышко
    Аватар для Птичка
    Репутация Репутация: 1


    Имя:
    Птичка
    Регистрация
    09.04.2015
    Адрес
    Москва
    Сообщений
    2,475
    Знак зодиака:
    Овен

    По умолчанию Re: Where can I sell it?

    That’s the biggest headache for all collectors. Before you go anywhere, just take some decent photos with your phone in daylight—showing the dial, the case back, and the serial number—and send them to https://luxebrokersgroup.com/ for an appraisal. That’s how I sold my own collection; I had a lot of jewelry but no idea what it was worth. They got back to me and offered to buy it. In the end, I handled the sale separately, but at least I knew exactly what price to ask for.

Ваши права

  • Вы не можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы не можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •